Please sign in to post.

weather in November

I expect there's going to be quite a difference in weather between the north and south of Italy in November. Can anyone give me specifics? -Possibly flying into Bologna, then to Rome, then to Sicily, over 2 weeks.

Posted by
23269 posts

Weather question are impossible to answer with any accuracy. The best you can do is to check some weather sites for historical averages. Weather in November will be potentially cooler and wetter than in July. Days are shorter with weaker sun but not as bad as Ontario at the same time,

Posted by
239 posts

We visited once in November. On some days in Rome we had beautiful blue skies and wore only light jackets, and on the way to Venice we had snow. We had icy rain while in Venice. As the previous poster said, keep checking weather as your travel dates approach; November weather can be quite unpredictable, and, yes, there will be a difference between the north and south of Italy.

Posted by
112 posts

I have traveled to Italy in November and the weather was fine and the crowds were smaller. I would much rather travel there in Nov than the sumer months that's for sure.