Please sign in to post.

Has anyone ever transfered from Beauvais airport to Paris?

I have a Ryan air flight and its getting more complicated the more I look into it. What is the best way to get into Paris from Beauvais airport?

Posted by
241 posts

Google beauvais airport and you'll hit the airport webpage probably on first entry. There is a link to english language, then to information, then connections.

Posted by
15 posts

Yes, but have you taken a shuttle before?
Paris shuttle or ATA?

Posted by
4555 posts

David...you posted this question twice...have you looked at earlier answers?

Posted by
15 posts

Yes, but people just keep giving me web sites but I would like to know if anyone has actually taken a shuttle.
Thanks.

Posted by
8700 posts

David,

In his note on your other thread, Norm gave you excellent advice on how to take the shuttle bus from Beauvais to Paris. While I haven't done it myself, I can assure you that the shuttle is the way to go.

Why? Because your other options are either (1) a taxi from the airport to the Beauvais train station and then a regional train to Gare du Nord or (2) a taxi all the way from Beauvais to Paris. #1 will cost more in time and effort than taking the shuttle. #2 could cost as much as €100.

Take the shuttle.

Posted by
4555 posts

Sorry David....I made the assumption that my detailed explanation would have made it clear that I had taken the bus shuttle. In an event, I have, and I won't again....If available, I now spend a few extra bucks to fly easyjet or some other discount airline into Orly or CDG, because the Ryanair Beauvais connection is just too much of a waste of time and effort for these old bones.

Posted by
15 posts

Thanks Norm. I realize that now but I have already booked the tickets and its too late to switch.

So you did take the bus to Porte Maillot. Not good? so I have an option with a shuttle service for 30E per person, we are 2,

they say door to door but I've read this might be even longer with traffic and other drops they have to make.

We do arrive at 22:25, so I would think no traffic? But....

so what do you think

Posted by
4555 posts

David....You're probably going to want to take a taxi from Porte Maillot, at the least. The bus parking lot is right across the street from the fancy Concorde Lafayette hotel, so you should be able to catch a cab there. However, if you don't want to be wandering around that part of Paris at that hour, maybe take the shuttle. At 60 Euro for 2, it's kinda steep...probably a few more Euro than the bus-taxi combination (depending on where in Paris you're staying). But at that hour, it's probably the best way to go. Make sure your hotel knows you'll be arriving way after midnight.