Please sign in to post.

Sorrento, Italy

I am going on a cruise of Italy next May. I plann to stay on in Sorrento for two or three weeks. I would like to rent a room in someones home if possible or even a bed and breakfast. what is the most economical way to stay in Sorrento, Italy

Posted by
11 posts

There are several place in Sorrento, but also along the Amalfi coast. I stayed at a place just outside of the town of Sorrento with a beautiful view but missed being near the hustle. Actually, it's hard to find a bad view anywhere there. I'd stay in a town along Amalfi if I had my way.

Posted by
3551 posts

Camping or a hostel is the cheapest for Sorrento.

Posted by
163 posts

We plan to stay at 7 Hostel in Sant Agnello (very close to Sorrento) when we go next spring. The rates were good, the website looked great, and the reviews were excellent. Does anyone else have experience with this hostel?

Posted by
42 posts

We stayed at a campsite in Sorrento this summer and loved it. We had a tent, but the campsite had cabins that you could rent...check it out:

http://www.santafortunata.eu/

We spent a month camping in Italy. This was our favorite campsite. It has a private beach and a lovely restaurant.