Please sign in to post.

2025 tours

When do they usually post the availability of the 2025 tours on the website?

Posted by
486 posts

Usually early summer of the previous year, in this case 2024.

Posted by
6 posts

Took a 2023 Best of Italy tour but only lasted 3days—I fell getting on the boat at Lake Garda and spent 3 1/2 weeks in the hospital in Florence. Needless to say I missed the rest of the tour and am just now getting back to where I was. I have to really force myself to take the tour again to get over the fright of Italy that I am experiencing.

Posted by
411 posts

Last year on 5/16/2023 someone posted about some 2024 tours showing up. I bookmarked the posting so I’d know when to start paying close attention this year.😁

Posted by
867 posts

I am sorry about your accident. It seems like you are physically recovered but not mentally/emotionally. I am sure it's a difficult/frightening decision to make to go back to the place of your accident. I hope you are able to face and conquer your fear and go back to enjoy Italy.

Posted by
867 posts

If you look up individual tours for 2024, there is a note that says "Looking for 2025 departures? Check back in April!"

Posted by
1 posts

Dear Gmazastro,
Re: recovering
Just want to encourage you as you continue to recover physically and emotionally. I can attest following recovery from a farm accident w/ angry mamma cow ...the body, mind and spirit are more resilient than we may think. Please keep dreaming and planning for new adventures. I'm rooting for you! And looking forward 2025 tours.

Posted by
2771 posts

Just an idea for you: how about taking the Venice, Florence and Rome tour? No boats except vaporetto (water buses) in Venice which are big and slow. You get an overview of great Italian cities’ history, art, architecture and food. Maybe that will help your angst about Italy.

Disclaimer: I have not been on that tour but have done South of Italy and will do Village Italy this year. Plus I am going to Venice for the third time, Rome for the second time and first trip to Florence. There is so much to see that Italy will draw you back.

Posted by
4 posts

According to the website (https://www.ricksteves.com/tours/england/london), "Sign up for Tour News to be notified about 2025 dates or check back in April!" So, hopefully soon... As a side note, I wish they would announce these earlier. I sometimes need to provide as much as a year of notice to get certain dates off (specifically, those around holidays). And everyone I work with always wants these same days off!

Posted by
8498 posts

For planning purposes, you can pretty much count on the tours starting the same days of the week as the previous year. The date just moves, of course.

Posted by
7331 posts

I hope you have a wonderful experience during your next trip!

Posted by
16 posts

As some others have said, 2025 tours will release this month. The date has not been finalized, but we have been told mid-April so I have been telling folks to check back in around the 3rd week of the month. To be notified when bookings open, you can sign up for Tour News at https://www.ricksteves.com/publications/tour-news-email or confirm whether you’re already subscribed by checking https://www.ricksteves.com/publications/manage-email-subscriptions.