Please sign in to post.

2023 Walks of Italy Rick Steves readers discount code?

I have tried the code in my book and in this forum (10ricksteves and STEVEWALKSITALY) without success. Is there a 2023 code? Thanks.

Posted by
166 posts

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but in case anyone else is looking, I too was having the same problem with none of the typical promo codes working. I was trying to book 3 tours and was hoping to get a discount for booking multiple tours. RICKWALKSROME worked for me last year, but not this year. And 2ORMORE never worked for me.

I just contacted Walks support and they told me to send them the details of the tours I wish to book and they made the booking for me with a discount applied. They then sent me a payment link to complete my booking. Worked out to be around ~11-12% off.

So, if you are having trouble with promo codes, maybe try reaching out to them directly. They also have a newsletter which says they offer promotions, which I should have tried too, but I didn't see that before I reached out to support so can't say if that will offer you a code, but might be worth trying too!

Posted by
1 posts

I also could not get the discount code from the Rick Steves guide book to work; however, the Walks of Italy website has a chat feature. I inquired about the discount and the representative on the chat was able to set up my reservation and gave me a discount. I had an email confirmation from them within moments of confirming.