Please sign in to post.

Thank you

I know that this has been done before, but I just felt I needed to do this. Thank you so very much to all of you that responded to my questions. You guys really made me feel like you cared and that my questions were lagitimate questions to have. I also would like to thank the people who continue to ask questions, as they are very beneficial to me as well. As you well know by now, my girlfriends and I are leaving for Rome on the 12th and returning on the 19th. Spending (1) full day in Florence. Thanks to you, We have our itinerary, of course with room for spontinuity and can't wait to experience a whole different world. So once again thank you!!!

Posted by
10344 posts

Lisa: It's nice of you to take the time to tell us you appreciate our efforts here. People helping people, without ego grand-standing and flaming. I like to think of the Helpline as a warm little corner of the internet. The Helpers don't do it for money, but rather because it's a kind thing to do. We don't always see that in the world today. And come back here when your trip is over, to share your hard-earned knowledge. Happy travels!