Please sign in to post.

13 day trip in November 2024! What can be closed/impacted by renovation/maintenance?

Im looking to travel to Italy for 13 days from India with my wife. I haven't really thought through everything yet, but the current plan is that we travel in the first 2 weeks of November.

I am planning to stay in Rome, Venice, and Florence and then visit places or sights from them.

I keep reading about Jubilee 2025 in Italy and how many places "might" be under construction or renovation, but I cant seem to find enough information online that would help me figure out what tourist attractions might be blocked/closed or under maintenance during November...

Would anyone be able to help with some information or even point me to the right direction?

Posted by
2 posts

Thanks for the prompt reply! I am still building my itinerary, but for Rome, I would probably try to fit some if not most of thesse?

• Colosseum
  • Roman Forum
  • Pantheon
  • Fountains of Piazza Navona,
  • Make a wish/admire the Trevi fountain
  • Atleast one Vatican museum
  • Sistine chapel
  • st. peter's basilica
  • day trip to naples and maybe pisa just for the leaning tower.

Based on what you posted, visiting the fountains of Piazzao Navona would be a problem... It looks like Trevi fountain is open, so maybe thats okay?