Please sign in to post.

#116 bus & Borghese Garden/museum

would appreciate information on where to board #116 bus to Borghese and how to get advance tickets to Borghese museum. Plus I want to take bus to terminal (for the experience). Do I get the bus at FCO and what about advance ticket. It was mentioned on this site that advance bus ticket is less money. Thanks for help

Posted by
654 posts

I emailed our hotel and they made the reservation for me and we used roma pass. We walked to it was going to take bus but it was beautiful so we walked. This was last week.

Posted by
11613 posts

@Quirite, sorry to hear of the passing of the electric minibus. It's one of my favorite diversions in getting around the centro storico.

Posted by
2 posts

John, on April 11, 2014 I took the 116 bus from Campo Dei Fiori to the Borghese Gallery. I don't know how often it runs but it is definately running. Where you board depends on what area you are staying in Rome. The cost was only 1.50€, the same as any bus or subway ticket in Rome. Have agreat trip

Ian

Posted by
32732 posts

The 116 and 117 have been reinstated from the beginning of this week. I don't believe that the rest of the electric bus fleet has come back on yet though - source Roma Bus News app.