We are over a year out from our trip, but would love some advice as we start to plan.
- 4 adults
- 2 one year old babies
- We love the outdoors & love to experience the "off-the-beaten-path" type of travel
- Looking to spend 7-10 days, including air travel
- Lake Como is definitely on our must-see list
We would love advice on the following:
- Itinerary help. Where the heck should we go & how should we split up our time!?
- Advice for traveling in Italy with little ones
- Transportation advice
- Do we add Switzerland to our itinerary? Or maybe the French Riviera?
- How much time do you suggest to fully experience Lake Como?
- Advice on what city to fly into & where to fly back to the states from
- AirBnB suggestions for 4 adults & 2 kiddos if you have any experience
Any and all help would be so appreciated! My husband & I are well traveled and the other family we are going with will be a great addition to our summer 2021 vacation. They are laid back & love to explore. :)
I love this community here on these travel forums and so appreciate all the help. Thank you!!