Please sign in to post.

Staying in Rome

My husband and I stayed at the Adelina guest house in Rome, not far from the train station. It was clean and comfortable and in a good location. Maria brought breakfast and coffee to our room each morning. We enjoyed our stay there.

Posted by
7 posts

My wife and I stayed for a week at Mascagni Dependance (annex) just north of the Termini station. The hotel is very secure, rooms are nice and quiet and the breakfast buffet is quite nice with a selection to satisfy pretty much anyone. We would stay there again. Price is moderately high but worth it. Close to many of the prime piazzas.

Posted by
6 posts

My husband and I stayed in the Hotel Aberdeen. It was very comfortable and pleasantly appointed with a very helpful desk staff. The buffet breakfast, included, was one of the best we experienced in our month long travels in Italy with fresh fruits, sliced meats and cheeses, yogurt and hard boiled eggs, to name a few choices. Near Piazza Repubblica and convenient to public transportation but also walkable to many sights including the Borghese Museum, Spanish Steps/Trevi Fountain, and Termini station. Our triple for 3 adults (large double bed with cot) was under $200/night which was competitively priced compared with the cost for two rooms at lesser priced (which we assumed might mean slightly lesser quality) hotels. Also see the 'Hotels in Rome' thread on this website for more reviews of the Aberdeen.