Please sign in to post.

Sorrento hotels and B&B's- Under $150 CAD

Hey fellow travellers,

Can you share your recommendations for decent hotels/hostels (private rooms) and/or B&B's in and around Sorrento centre? Our budget is $150CAD (100 euros) per night. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Posted by
11027 posts

Have you tried something like booking.com or trivago.com and used the filters to tailor the search to your requirements?

Posted by
261 posts

Look at Hotel Mignon...we stayed there and as we were departing a Rick
Steve's tour was checking in...great location by everything, nice breakfast
and seating area inside & out and comfortable room...a short 10 min walk
from train station and very reasonable rates.

Posted by
3551 posts

U do not say what time of year. U will need air cond in summer snd even shoulder season.
Hotels with ac cost more so hopefully u areoff season.

Posted by
9403 posts

I’ve lived in SF for decades, do not do well in heat and we did not need AC the 3 times we stayed in Sorrento for a week each time in July/August.

Posted by
6265 posts

We enjoyed the Ulysse Deluxe. It is listed as a hostel, but only part of it serves as a hostel. We had a lovely room; the public areas are beautiful, and the staff is helpful. I can't check the rates right now, (my email just crashed) but I know it was well under €100. Ask for the Rick Steves discount. And the hotel is in easy walking distance of both the center of town, and the beach.

Highly recommended.

Posted by
1625 posts

I second Hotel Mignon! We loved our stay there, in addition to a wonderful breakfast with made to order coffee drinks, the rooms were spacious and clean. It is centrally located, we walked to the train station for our day at Pompeii. You can walk to restaurants and shops and there is a small grocery store next door to get snacks and drinks. Plus the staff is so nice!

Posted by
46 posts

We loved Hotel Il Nido Sorrento. Although it’s a bit more than your budget at €119/night if you book online directly, the rooms are spacious; come with a fantastic sea view and of Mt. Vesuvius, has a balcony and the dinners are reasonable and very good. A great breakfast is included. It has a fresh squeezed orange juice machine you operate yourself. We loved it! The owner is helpful to try to save you money if you have him call a cab. Wonderful hotel!