Please sign in to post.

Praiano hotel recommmendations end of June 2018

Seeking recommendations for Praiano hotel, balcony views, breakfast included. Will not have a car, will rely on bus or private/semi-private tours to tour the AC region while we are there. First time for both of us (middle age - good health) in Italy - really looking forward to it! Will arrive from FCO (probably train / bus from FCO to Praiano), plan to stay 4 nights in Praiano, then 4 nights in Rome, then rent a car for 4 nights in Tuscany, Umbria area before returning to FCO to leave. Cost is a concern, trying to keep hotel costs under $200/night. Thank you.

Posted by
2 posts

What dates in June for Praiano? Some suitable places close to your price range may be Hotel Pellegrino, Hotel Le Fioriere,
Open Gate, Hotel Locanda Costa Diva. I suggest looking at trip advisor and booking.com with your dates to see what comes up.
I know Hotel Pellegrino is highly ranked. There are other good ones but they run higher.

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks for the feedback - our plan have changed a bit now as spouse is not good with heights and twisty roads; we have decided to do 4 nights in Amalfi instead of Praiano. Planning to take train from Rome to Salerno, then take a ferry Salerno to Amalfi. Will take down my earlier posts. Thanks again.

Posted by
32 posts

Try La Perla. I stayed there and the view was spectacular and price was reasonable, breakfast included. Bus stop near by.

Posted by
3 posts

we stayed at Holiday Hotel Praiano, AMAZING VIEWS, very nice manager, super breakfast with great selections, walk to town, restaurants, great pizza place on hill to Hotel(recommended by front desk) regular free bus to Positano, very good value, highly recommend
note we stayed night before Naples, BIG MISTAKE, would do Salerno next time, quaint, safe