Please sign in to post.

Positano cooking class

My friend and I are spending a week in Positano in October and are interested in taking a cooking class. Does anyone have experience with any of the cooking schools?

Posted by
528 posts

There is a cooking school in Ravello (a ferry and bus ride away from Positano) at Villa Maria cooking school http://www.cookingravello.com/en/

You could check on the reviews on Trip Advisor? I walked past it on the way to the Villa Cimbrone. There were people picking tomatoes and eggplants in the Villa Maria garden with the chef and I thought it would be a great place for a class. Maybe someone else here has gone there?

Posted by
2455 posts

There is still another world-famous cooking school in Ravello, which is Mamma Agata's Cooking School. Check out www.mammaagata.com. Seems like little Ravello is THE place to learn to cook. I have no personal experience related to this, although I have visited Ravello, and it is a wonderful spot to spend some time.

Posted by
1166 posts

I second Mama Agata ! The day long cooking class overlooking the most amazing view is a spectacular day !