Please sign in to post.

Naples Airport Hotel

Looking for a convenient hotel to the Naples Airport.

Thank you

Posted by
11130 posts

The airport is on the northside, adjacent to downtown, so any Naples hotel works well.

Posted by
7260 posts

The airport taxi rate is fixed, but you should download the city rate sheet (in Italian) to wave at the driver if he goes rogue! This is not a major airport.

Posted by
11130 posts

Good advice. Our airport taxi tried to add charges and we showed him the printed list of tariffs for Naples. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Good try!

Posted by
10 posts

We stayed in grand hotel hermitage as we were told at the time that Naples airport was not too bad a trip to get to it. All that said, This did take us 50 minutes though in reality. However, I can recommend the hotel itself and the location because it was better placed far away from the bustling city of Naples, and nearer to many of the amazing things to do such as Pompeii etc etc. Yet Naples seemed only a 'short' ride on the train. So although it was not near the airport, I would definitely suggest considering carefully where you want to be based as there was so much on the door step for us.

Posted by
3551 posts

In Sept We stayed at Millenium Gold Hotel. Very close to airport moderate priced hotel with basic amenities. It is gated also as the entire area around airport is gritty. It cost more than I thought it should but the other American style hotels were twice to three times as much. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Posted by
967 posts

Don't know your flight time, but you may not need to worry about proximity. We had an early flight (7ish) to Rome, and there seemed to be not another car on the streets in the early hours. We took a taxi from central Naples and arrived in minutes. Even the airport didn't start to wake up til about 6AM.

Posted by
36 posts

Probably the best option is in the central station district (Piazza Garibaldi). From there You can take "alibus" and arrive due at airport in 15 minutes.