Please sign in to post.

Hotel in venice canal view under $180 a night

Hi everyone! I am travelling alone to Venice for the first time in april and I am looking everywhere to find a pretty venetian style room that has a canal view (any canal) for less than $180 a night. I have looked on air bnb and trip advisor and at some b&bs but its hard to find a guarantee of a canal view for under $200 a night. Any experience or insight would be SO appreciated. Grazie!

Posted by
5697 posts

No matter where you stay, there will be a canal nearby even if you can't see it from your room. Don't let the room view sidetrack a great trip to Venice.

Posted by
1446 posts

Try Locanda Orseolo. The room rates are reasonable, especially for canal view rooms. It's a very popular (and well rated) B&B so they might be booked but it's worth a try. We stayed there in 2013 and will stay there again this August. Can't say enough great things about the service, staff, rooms, breakfasts, etc. Good luck.

Posted by
1166 posts

We stayed at Ca Bonvicini B&B which is on a small canal. When we were there, it was very quiet - the canal was not used for heavy boating! It was very easy to get to and close walking to everything !