Please sign in to post.

Favorite restaurants in Florence?

Please help.
Looking for places to take my lovely wife!

Posted by
374 posts

We enjoyed Cinghiale Bianco. Friends recommended the baby pig. It was one of the best dishes I’ve ever had. Best to get reservations.

Posted by
305 posts

We loved L’Osteria Di Giovanni, Via del Moro, 22, 50123 Firenze. They make a divine Bistecca alla Fiorentina. You will need reservations.

Posted by
1025 posts

Trattoria Mario, near the Mercato Centrale for lunch. An unforgettable experience; no reservations so come early and be prepared to wait a bit.

Posted by
194 posts

Enoteca Pitti Gola e Cantina is a nice little place that we really enjoyed. The food was great, and they are passionate about wine, so it's a great place to go if you're looking to better understand all the great wine choices you have in this region of Italy.

It's pretty small, so you'll want to make reservations.

Posted by
271 posts

Two more votes for Trattoria Mario and the trattoria at Cibreo.

Posted by
786 posts

We had a lovely group meal at Giglio Rosso on our VFR tour. Also enjoyed Trattoria Nella, near the Arno, a couple of nights later on our own with some of our tour buddies.

Posted by
2023 posts

We liked Cibreo also but our favorite meal was at Sostanza located on a tiny street between the Arno and Santa Maria Novella. I think the street was Porcellana.