Please sign in to post.

Dream Villa in Tuscany

If you are looking for a beautiful villa in a medieval village in the heart of Tuscany - look no further! Our family of 10 rented Casa Moricciani in August of 2017 and we were treated like royalty (See Trip Advisor for more info). The property is beautiful inside - and out - with an amazing view of the Tuscan countryside where you can sit under a gorgeous pergola and luxuriate in the beauty of it all. The experience is truly 5-star and if you choose the "Dolce Vita Stay" you will be overwhelmed by the baskets of fresh fruit, vegetables, meats, cheeses, nuts, sweets and delicious breakfast creations that show up on your doorstep on a regular basis. Isabella and Carlo are the most wonderful people and they take care of you as though you are family. There are so many rich experiences to choose from once you arrive and they will prepare a wonderful itinerary for you complete with private tours, cooking classes, in-home gourmet 7-course meals and more! Isabella has even prepared a special book that details all of the surrounding cities and villages complete with the best recommendations for dinners, site seeing and special events. Every little detail from laundered clothes arriving in baskets wrapped in ribbons and flowers to Carlo's famous breakfast creations like bacon-wrapped figs - honestly - it is an experience that most people only dream of having. We spent two weeks in this beautiful property and it simply wasn't long enough. We are counting the days until we are able to return! Thank you Isabella and Carlo for giving us a dream vacation!!

Posted by
1056 posts

My husband and I stayed in the Nido del Castillo property owned by Carlo and Isabella many years ago. Even though this was prior to their Dolce Vita package, most of the other things you describe were in place even then. It was one of our most memorable vacations and I would return in a heartbeat.