Please sign in to post.

Cinque terre

Looking for recommendations for staying in this area in May 2020 to enjoy exploring and hiking for 5 days. Would appreciate a nice balcony no matter how small! Thank you for any suggestions.

Posted by
1056 posts

You will have better luck posting your question in the Destiination Q&A section under the Italy heading. You have posted your question in the section intended for reviews of places people have stayed.

Posted by
11156 posts

Look at Hotel Porta Roca in Monterosso as it sits on a bluff above the town and has sweeping views. It also has easy access to hiking trails which are adjacent to the hotel.

Posted by
518 posts

We stayed here last Spring. It was very reasonable in price and clean. If you decide ask for the room upstairs that has a patio that over looks the village and sea.
https://www.ariadimare.info/

Posted by
1078 posts

Another vote for Porto Roca, we loved this place, you eat breakfast on a terrace overlooking the ocean.

Posted by
4 posts

My husband and I have stayed at Villa Steno in Monterosso twice now. It's clean, comfortable, and the staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. The balconies are very nice! I can't wait to go back.