Please sign in to post.

Accommodations in Vernazza

My husband and I will be in Vernazza for 2-3 nights in September. If anyone can recommend a place to stay, I would greatly appreciate the advice. Thank you for your time and help.

Posted by
711 posts

We decided to stay in a quieter area of town ...so we stayed at Tonio Basso's apartments at the top of the hill ... Easy to get to,...up the hill from the train station close to the post office. Very clean...at the time each little apartment had a computer. It has been a few years since we have been there, but you might check online ...they were very nice.

Posted by
6 posts

In 2014 we stayed at RS recommended Camere Fontana Vecchia. Great location just a short walk 2 minutes from train station. Also you don't have to climb a bunch of stairs to get there. Annamarie rents out a few basic, clean rooms. Our room had an attached bath, but I believe one room had a private bath across the hall. No breakfast, but a wonderful bakery across the street. Also there was a laundromat just nearby. Info@cinqueterrecamere.com for email and website is www.cinqueterrecamere.com
Enjoy!

Posted by
711 posts

If you happen to stay at the top of Vernazza...or even if you do not you must eat breakfast or all meals at the wonderful Il Pirata restaurant. The 2 brothers that run the place make the best pastries we had anywhere in Italy. I believe that also have lodging as well as Tonino Basso.It is an easy walk from the train station. Jane

Posted by
711 posts

If you happen to stay at the top of Vernazza...or even if you do not you must eat breakfast or all meals at the wonderful Il Pirata restaurant. The 2 brothers that run the place make the best pastries we had anywhere in Italy. I believe that also have lodging as well as Tonino Basso.It is an easy walk from the train station. Jane