Please sign in to post.

Rome Airport Hotel

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Tiber Fiumicino? It is supposed to be newer and has gotten great reviews on Trip Advisor. Myself and two friends will be leaving Catania, Sicily in February at the end of a RS tour and flying back to Rome arriving at 4:00pm. Our flight back to the US the next day is at 8:50am, so we want to stay somewhere close to FCO. Several persons have recommended the Hilton Hotel Rome Airport, which is walkable to the terminals, but the rate is over $300 for three adults! And we will just be there about 12 hours! I can get the Hotel Tiber with airline miles. Just want to know if anyone has stayed there recently and how their shuttle service is.

Posted by
8 posts

Did you try hilton garden. They have free van and the airport bus. Both go to the hotel in 10 minutes.

Posted by
23443 posts

You would get better answer if you posted your question in the correct section. Try Italy under Destination Q & A. You posted in the Italy Reviews section.

Posted by
12 posts

Realized my mistake with posting in the wrong section of the travel forum. Re-posted in the "ask a question" section.