Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Rome

Please recommend a good hotel in Rome, Italyfor a Sept 2014 vacation. Price range $100 to $200

Posted by
484 posts

I am going to take a "stab" at your question. Not sure what your definition of good is. I am going to Rome this Summer. I am staying for the first time at a place a relative recommended. My relative has stayed here a couple of times. Flamini Domus Charming Suites (booking.com). From the reviews and what I can see, it's a clean room with a private bathroom in a great location near Campo di Fiori. This is not a luxury place. Rather, just a simple clean place. The Inn places yogurt and rolls in the refrigerator everyday that you can help yourself to in the morning. You can use the fridge yourself for food/drink storage. We are staying multiple nights and like having access to a fridge and like the location. Best to You! ---Barb

Posted by
9420 posts

Bob, you will get a lot of answers if you post this question in the right section of this website. This section is for reviews. Click on "Travel Forum" then go to "Destination Q&A" and select Italy.

Posted by
158 posts

I don't know if you are still looking for a hotel, but last week I stayed a Hotel De Petris and we loved it! ... Very close to Trevi Fountain, modern rooms, super clean, nice bathroom , great size , very very nice and helpful staff and everything for 64 euros per night! ... I surely recommend it!

Posted by
22 posts

My daughter and I stay at Hotel Sonya. It is a small, family run hotel pretty close to almost everything. We walked to every site within 20 minutes or so; a bit longer to walk to the Vatican. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is friendly. A very nice breakfast is included. It is across from the Rome Opera House. Good luck and enjoy.

Posted by
1 posts

We Just returned from our short trip in Rome! We stayed at DOWNTOWN ACCOMODATION, a lovely guesthouse just a few minutes from Colosseum and the Forum, everything we wanted to see was reachable by walking. The best location, many restaurants and cafes in the area as well as supermarkets. The owner Lorenzo was always so much accommodating and helpful. The room was great, comfortable and clean with brand new bathroom, fridge & air conditioning. We really liked it a lot and would most certainly stay there again!