I know I asked before
I’ll keep asking
Until I get there
Thank you for the indulgence
Sincerely
JMShea

Posted by
11175 posts

Does it feel cold in Ireland In October?

Does 55F feel cold to you ?
What about 45F?

That is a typical range for Oct.

Posted by
2469 posts

I took the 8 Days Heart of Ireland tour in September 2017 and it was in the 60’s to 70’s and always very humid. The humidity made it feel warmer to me. But you need rain gear. October is probably colder too. Apparently Ireland gets about 84 inches a year hence the million shades of green.

Posted by
8293 posts

Is it cold in Ireland in October? Check with wunderground.com fir temperature history. Will you find it cold in Ireland in October! How the heck would we know.

Posted by
6529 posts

We wore light jackets most days. Someone from S. Florida might think that’s really cold. Someone from northern Maine may think it’s warm. I guess it depend on where you’re from. To me, it was a great temperature and comfortable since I didn’t break out in a sweat after 10 minutes.

Posted by
112 posts

I've been following the weather for awhile. Apparently it's in the mid/low 60's (16 C) already. So, I've been looking at real time pics of people touring and walking around. They are wearing jackets in August. hmmmmm.
Currently, it's in the low 90's (32 C) where I live so I know I'll feel cool chilled when I get over there in October.
I think the weather is similar to Seattle, Washington. Therefore, just like when I lived in the PNW, I'll be layering.