Please sign in to post.

Staying in Dingle

Any recommendations for a night's stay in the Northern part of Dingle?

Posted by
10205 posts

Are you asking about Dingle town or the peninsula? The town is small and it wouldn’t matter what side you stay on.

Posted by
86 posts

Andrea,
I meant Dingle town, but I'll take any recommendations for the Peninsula, too. My brother wants to stay in the north of the peninsula, which looks like there's only a few towns. I've never been, so any rect would be happy. Thank you.

Posted by
28 posts

I can highly recommend Castlewood House in Dingle. Just a short walk into town. This is a boutique hotel run by a husband and wife team. The rooms are beautiful....each one has a different theme. The best cooked to order breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy Dingle.....it's amazing.

Posted by
10205 posts

Thanks for clarifying. In 2009 we stayed at the Milestone House, which was a B&B at the time. They have now converted the space to two apartments. The owners are wonderful. My one drawback with it was that it’s on the edge of town. We decided to drive in for the evening rather than walk 20 minutes or so in the dark. We will be back in Dingle next week and one priority was for it to be walkable so I, as the driver, don’t have to worry if I want a drink or two. We are staying at O’Neill’s Bed and Breakfast. I obviously haven’t stayed there yet, but the reviews are great and so is the price. Enjoy Dingle!

Posted by
6 posts

Pax House in Dingle is blissful. The rooms and view are beautiful, the innkeeper is tirelessly accommodating, and the breakfasts are exceptional. We stayed several years ago and have booked a return several times, each thwarted by COVID, but hopefully we will be successful this November.

https://www.pax-house.com/

Posted by
6788 posts

We loved staying at Dingle Garden Townhouse. Perfect location, helpful hosts, lovely stay. Would go back and stay there anytime.