Please sign in to post.

RS Tour Best of Ireland in 14 Days ~ 2020 Hotels?

From what I understand when you book the trip you don't find out the hotels you are staying at until a month before? The first and last are given sooner.

I was wondering if you are going on this tour in 2020 what hotels did the tour stay at?

Posted by
4154 posts

Shortly after placing your deposit, you should receive an email confirming your place on the tour. Along with that will be full details on the first hotel in Dublin and the last hotel in Belfast.

That's great for those of us who like to arrive a few days before the tour starts or stay a few days after it ends in the same hotels and same room as on the tour. You receive the list of hotels for the entire itinerary about a month before the tour begins.

This is my timeline so far for Best of Ireland May 8 - 21:

November 13, 2019. Made the tour reservation request and paid the deposit.

November 13, 2019. Received a confirmation email with the Dublin hotel (Buswells Hotel) and Belfast hotel (Europa Hotel Belfast) full details included. The email also included attached documents for information or to be responded to.

March 8, 2020. Balance due. I paid it on February 19, 2020.

April 8, 2020. Should receive a complete hotel list for the entire tour, along with directions to the first hotel and a roster of all the participants.

That's the way it's worked for all the tours I've taken. Click on the hotels to see what they're like. They seem pretty fancy to me.