Please sign in to post.

Musical pub crawl in Dublin

Has anyone been on one of these? In 2022? Hubby is worried about Covid exposure as we will start our RS tour 3 days after we get there.

Posted by
504 posts

Whether a pub crawl or not, any of the pubs we went into, especially to listen to music were very full and no mask wearing is sight. We dodged the Covid bug on our Ireland trip last month, but I was pretty worried with how crowded everything was.

Posted by
14 posts

We went to Ireland 6 years ago and the musical pub crawl is BY FAR our most fondest memory! Highly recommend!

Posted by
14 posts

I just got back from Ireland and after being in three pubs for a couple hours each time, I can attest that I was usually the only one wearing a mask. But I never got COVID (my travelling companions did). So feel free to go, but take quick sips if you're drinking and wear your mask. I elected not to do any 'dinner and show' performances at other venues for concern about exposure. In a crowded room, someone is likely to have COVID, and I'd rather not take the chance. That being said, just brace yourself for being the odd duck out who chooses to wear a mask in a pub : )