Please sign in to post.

looking / travel buddy June6th-8th Ireland ,& Sweden 18th-22nd , 2016

Hi I'm (Mrs.) Heidi,

JUNE 6-8TH IRELAND & SWEDEN 18-22ND.
I'm planning a backpacking heritage/ cultural discovery trip in June. Where I'm looking forward to meet rural locals, not just tourist areas. I'm looking between 18-80 years old to travel with me on my solo trip. She would like to walk around a lot, walk an average 3 mph, be willing to be on her feet at least 7 hrs. a day and self funded.
She can either be with me for 1 day, or 1 country, or the whole trip, your choose where. Save time planning your trip and come with me. I'm planning out all the details. I know what I want to go see and do, but I'm flexible which day we go where, in each country. I'm comfortable traveling solo, but would enjoy spending part of the day together going out during the daytime. We can also separate and meet-up later. Whichever is best for both of us in the moment.
Here's an Estimate of dates, but ask me for updates:

This June 2016 Days there:
Only looking for a buddy for Ireland & second half of Sweden. Other days I already have a cousin coming.

June
-6th England
6th-9th Ireland
9th-14th Norway
14th-22nd Sweden
(Seattle,WA, U.S.A.)

Top sites examples:
Mostly explore rural historical alive towns and cultures.
. 2 days max. in any city, to break for a visit in nature
. Festivals, events and subculture
. A few living history museums.

Who am I ?
I'm a happily married & loyal 30 or so year old, entrepreneur who is adventurous. Who loves learning through exploring new places and cultures. I travel light, with one carry-on backpack. I know how to travel on a tight budget. I stay in Hostels, and a few Hotels. I'm paying for myself only. I enjoy cooking, cleaning, planning, and staying organized in the evenings. Ready to get up and go out in the morning to explore some more. I like to stop from walking around once in awhile and draw a quick doddle in my pocket size journal, as fast as you can take a good picture. This trip theme is to learn how to celebrate my European heritage with their culture history. I'm willing to meet in person in a public place before our trip if needed I live near Seattle, WA, U.S.A.

There are no replies to this topic.