Please sign in to post.

Kinsale to Dingle

Trying to pre-book seats on either bus or train. I'm unable to get a response from Bus Eireann since they are having an issue with their website. Can anyone help?? Sincerely, Joe Gannon

Posted by
8669 posts

Pre book for when?

There is no train from Kinsale to Dingle.

Posted by
3 posts

I'm trying to get from Kinsale to Cork Kent via Bus Eireann. From Cork Kent to Tralee via Irish Rail. From Tralee to Dingle via Bus Eireann. I will be traveling on Monday, October 16th. Unfortunately, I'm unable to access Bus Eireann website without it timing out.

Posted by
5748 posts

It looks as if you can book this journey in it's constituent parts- ie Cork to Tralee and Tralee to Dingle. Kinsale to Cork is an unbookable, pay on the bus service anyway.

Or why not take the bus from Kinsale to Cork (Kent) Station- it's end point, and then train- which seems to b cheaper than the coach.

Posted by
5748 posts

Bus Eireann are only open for bookings currently until 9 October (2 months from now)- so you just have to wait for a week.

Posted by
3 posts

isn31c....can you try the Bus Eireann website using a date of a month from now and see if you get through??

Posted by
180 posts

I don't think the site is working. I just put in a date and route that I had already searched and confirmed and it just spins.

Posted by
5748 posts

The website was working last night, but isn't currently. I went through dummy booking last night. Booking is the issue, you can still access timetables.