Please sign in to post.

Harding Hotel in Dublin

Has anyone stayed there? What was your experience? Any tips? I'll be there end of June.

Posted by
14025 posts

I stayed there on a Rick Steves tour a few years ago. There is a pub that can get quite noisy especially if you are there Friday/Saturday nights. I do not believe it had AC so you may need the windows open. Take ear plugs and/or download a white noise app to your phone.

I thought it was well-located with some nice restaurants nearby. The staff was terrific!

Posted by
1825 posts

I had a lovely R.S. 14 Day tour of Ireland. The Harding Hotel IS your typical Rick type hotel,but the staff and restaurant were excellent. There was some noise from the pub, but I was prepared with my ear plugs and it was not a problem, even with windows open because of the heat wave they are having. It was a great location near the river and Temple Bar and Christ Church.

Posted by
1446 posts

We did stay there a number of years ago. We were advised to get a room away from the pub - I had requested it but the hotel could not accommodate. Our room was right above the pub. Even with earplugs the noise was unbearable on the weekend and lasted a long time. Because of that, I would not stay there again.