Please sign in to post.

B&B recommendations

My husband and I are planning a trip to Ireland this September. It is our first time and there is so much to do and see! We have 12 days and nights. I have hotel booked for our first 3 nights in Dublin but am looking for B& B recommendations for our other areas of interest. We are picking up our rental car at the airport after Dublin. We are looking in the areas of Killarney, Dingle, Portrush or Londonderry and somewhere around Cong. My husband really wants to do the School of Falconry at Ashford Castlle. An estimate of the cost of the B& B would be great, trying to stay on or near budget. I am also wondering if, after an overnight near or in Cong, we can drive to Dingle in a day including a stop at Cliffs of Mohr. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by
40 posts

We just stayed at Castlewood House in Dingle for two nights, and spent the day in between driving the Slea Head Loop on the Dingle peninsula. Castlewood House is total luxury for 105 Euro per night. They've thought of everything. The breakfasts are amazing, and they are so friendly and helpful. Treat yourself! I was glad we stayed there at the end of our time, as it would have spoiled me for anything else!