Unfortunately Our plans are tentative. Watching weather, visit with relatives, etc. How late can you book a trip to the Aran Islands next week and get a spot? Is day before too late? Thanks.
I don’t think the day before will b a problem, especially in September.
The ferry hardly ever sells out, and is unlikely to do so in September. You should be fine waiting until the day before to get the most recent weather forecast before committing to a specific date..
Don't know about flying, which many here recommend as the preferred way to make the trip. Best to check with the company: https://aerarannislands.ie/.
Last May we took the ferry from Doolin and bought tickets just before boarding.