Please sign in to post.

airbnb County Cork in Sept 2018

We (group of 3) are doing a hiking tour of the Ring of Kerry in Sept 2018, we would like to spent 4-6 days before the hike exploring County Cork. Ideally we would like to rent a house (like airbnb) around Kinsale or at least well located for day trip outings. We plan to rent a car, (probably out of Shannon airport, and return the car in Killarney if possible) so parking is a must. Any suggestions for a particular location and/or rental property ?

Posted by
20 posts

Are you spending the 4-6 days hiking the Ring of Kerry or County Cork ?

You mention both and there would be a huge difference !!

Posted by
57 posts

The 4-6 days would be in county Cork before meeting our hiking group in Killarney on Sept 16 for the Ring of Kerry hike.

Posted by
98 posts

Not sure how well this property would meet the needs of your group, but my husband and I booked this Airbnb in Kinsale back in May, and we were very satisfied. It is a unique property in a great location--just a quick walk down a flight of stairs into the town's center. The hostess is very welcoming and knowledgable and is eager to provide recommendations based on one's interests and tastes. I would stay here again.

Posted by
57 posts

Thank you...if it were just 2 of us this sounds like it would be great. With 3 adults...don't think so. Will keep this in mind for the future tho.