Please sign in to post.

4/29-5/4/2017 Ireland Trip Itinerary

I have been tasked with setting up our trip and wanted to get your advice to make sure we have time for all i have listed.
Thanks for any input, I really appreciate it.
Kelly Ryan-Ross

4/29 Arrive from Ferry Pub Crawl that evening
4/30 Day in Dublin
5/1 Head to Kilkenny for lunch then Waterford for Waterford Crystal tour and on to Rock of Cashel. Stay in Cashel
5/2 Head to Cobh for Titanic Experience then onto Dingle Peninsula. Stay in Dingle overnight
5/3 After Dingle head to Cliffs of Moher, see Cliffs and head to Galway for the the rest of the day. Stay in Galway overnight
5/4 Head back to Dublin to catch 2:15 Ferry

Posted by
312 posts

That's a whirlwind tour! If it were me I'd cut this back to give you some time to breathe, to reduce daily driving time, and also for some flexibility (for example, in case the view at the Cliffs is affected by weather). Much as I love Dingle, that's a lot of driving to get there (and then to go on to the Cliffs of Moher from there) for just one afternoon and evening on the peninsula.

Posted by
475 posts

Agreed! And one of the most enjoyable things to do in Ireland is sit in a pub, meet people, listen to music and have a pint! You won't have any time for that on this tour. I would focus my time in one area for this short of a visit.