Please sign in to post.

Happy New Year

I have a need to thank a few for being special this year. The list is too long, so this week alone ....

Since I am currently sitting in Kadarka Wine Bar I will begin here. How Arpad found so many genuinely good staff is a mystery. The people make the place.

Then there is Dobolo. Proof of good leadership. Thanks Gabor and Szófia and everyone that takes care of me.

The Lion Locker. Guys an inspiration of how to do things well and with a heart.

Erste Oktogon. You didn't have to make your wife wait, delay the big move, just to help me. Thank you.

The couple who got locked out last night and were so kind and gracious until we solved it with a butt slam on the door and a bottle of wine.

Then not to forget About 5 of my RS friends who took the opportunity to visit. Return soon. Love you guys.

Andras, the W will be a success thanks to you.

Happy New Year

Posted by
6 posts

Boldog új évet!
Cheers to a healthy year with wonderful travels!
We would like to thank you too for your wonderful hospitality and great visit. One of the greatest gifts received this year was to meet as strangers and say goodbye as friends.

Sandra

Posted by
1019 posts

Happy New Year. We enjoyed our visit with you at the kadarka bar last year!!

Kim

Posted by
17925 posts

And to start the new year Arpi has lentil soup with sausage and pork belly. Supposed to bring wealth. Like blackeyed peas when I was growing up.

Posted by
10224 posts

Happy New Year! I hope we can meet in September when my husband and I are visiting Budapest. We look forward to exploring your neighborhood.

Posted by
192 posts

Happy new year! We're planning on seeing you again in 2024. :)