Another option, at least to the end of September.
I wish that was still running until the end of October, oh well. Are there any other water options from Budapest to Vienna?
Not that I am aware of. Of the people I know that have ridden the hydrofoil not one was happy for the decision.
LOL... worldinbetween, I guess you have an opinion on that one. We have to fly out of Vienna otherwise I may skip it, but I have no expectations at this time of anywhere we go...one way or the other it has to be better then sitting in traffic in Atlanta, Ga.
We're travelling to Budapest on the 18th September. Then travel by train to Vienna 3 days later. the info here is great. I'll keep looking at it for more news Thanks