Please sign in to post.

Budapest lodging

We will be in Budapest for a couple of days in December. Wondering about K&K Hotel Opera and Kapital Inn. Can anyone suggest one or the other property?

Posted by
3816 posts

Don't know about in Budapest but my sister and her family just returned from London and said K&K was fabulous. Clean, nice rooms, breakfast and close to the tube and Kensington Palace. Her friend had recommended it and told her the one in Paris is better. Hope this helps a bit.

Posted by
489 posts

We stayed in the K&K opera in May and it was very nice. Very quiet and very clean. I like the location. Very nice restaurant near the Opera house, too. I would definitely stay at this K&K again.

Posted by
17854 posts

Just this morning i visited the Hotel Moments on Andrassy ut. Pretty nice looking. Worth investigating. I have stayed in the K&K on several ocasdions and like it very much. Both are well located.

Posted by
32 posts

We stayed at Hotel Moments and could not find a single fault. Immaculate, well located, excellent staff, good restaurant when we were too tired to go back out. I felt the price was extremely good. Once I get through documenting my photos I will be doing reviews.

Posted by
17854 posts

Glad it worked out for you. Lower Andrassy ut is such a good location when visiting Budapest. Close to everything but away from the Disney Park at Vaci utca. We stay on the opposite side of Andrassy ut about a block into the back streets across from the Opera House.