Please sign in to post.

Rental Car return.

We will be driving from Nafpoli to Athens the morning of Friday May 4th, 2018 after most of a week in the Peloponnese. I can return my Sixt rental car either at the airport (driving past Athens and taking transportation back to Athens), OR I can return the car to Sixt's Peristeri location on Leof. Kifisou near Leof Athinon.

My question #1, how difficult to navigate to the Peristeri location from Nafpoli? I will have been in country 9 days by then and a little comfortable driving (I have driven all over western Europe past 15 years). Appears to be a pretty straight forward route on my google maps (will have good GPS).

My question #2, from the Peristeri location, best way to transport into the Philippos Hotel Athens? I believe it is in the Koukaki area near the Acropolis.

Thanks all.

Posted by
186 posts

John--

You should have little trouble making the drive to the Peristeri location, especially after more than a week of driving in Greece.

I would ask the local rental office to request a car/cab to drive you to your hotel from there or at least ask them if there is someone they recommend. That way you might shave off some of your waiting around time.