Please sign in to post.

Power Adapter for American Tablet for Greece

I will be taking a tablet to Greece and need an adapter for it so I can use the tablet in Greece and/or recharge it. What kind of adapter do I need?

Posted by
3134 posts

These days personal electronics are all manufactured with dual voltage capability so they can be used anywhere in the world. All you need is a plug end adapter for your power supply that changes it from your "home" configuration to two round prongs in the European configuration. If you live in the USA it looks like this one: