Please sign in to post.

May 22, 2023?

We have friends scheduled to go on the May 22-June 4th trip to Greece next year. I just tried to see about booking the same trip for us to join them and...those dates don't show. Not "booked", not anything. I left a message for the RS office and the recording indicates that it can take up to a week to return my call. (They are probably suffering the same staffing problem as everyone else.)
Does anyone have an idea what happened with that trip? My friends did not receive a notice of a change. My fear is that trip is now fully booked and they just haven't posted it yet.

Posted by
1541 posts

I see it listed as Waitlisted when I scroll down the dates.

Posted by
18 posts

So weird. The date does not even appear as an option on my laptop, nor on my partner's. Dang.

Posted by
6265 posts

Huh. It doesn't show on our laptop, either.

Posted by
69 posts

I see it at the bottom with all the other waitlisted dates.
Edit - I wish there was an option to sort by date. Once a tour is waitlisted it goes to the bottom of the list and there is no way to see the tours in date order anymore.

Posted by
771 posts

I see it on my laptop. They list all the tours with available dates first, even if it is 'filling fast." After that are listed the waitlisted tours. I see May 22 listed in the second group--waitlisted.

It's always a good idea to put your name on the waitlist, it doesn't cost anything, and people occasionally drop out.

Good luck

Posted by
2339 posts

I think this is the first year they have moved the wait listed tours to the bottom of the list. I find that confuses things.

Posted by
6265 posts

Liz, me too. It never occurred to me to scroll down to the end. But there it is!