Please sign in to post.

May 2020 Athens and the Heart of Greece Tour Hotel

We are scheduled to stay at Hotel Hera in Athens at the beginning of our May 2020 Heart of Greece tour. We are unable to get a reservation at that hotel in the days prior to the tour as they are sold out. Any recommendations for a nearby hotel as we are arriving in Athens before the tour starts.
Thanks

Posted by
1373 posts

I just looked at Hera's website it looks lovely. I was going to suggest you look at Attalos hotel. It is however a tourist class hotel and not as classy as Hera. It does have a rooftop bar with direct views of the acropolis.

Posted by
3227 posts

You could also try the Acropolis Select which is just down the street from the Hotel Hera. That is where we stayed on our recent RS Greece tour.

Posted by
808 posts

I will second the recommendation for InnAthens Hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our five night stay there. Modern rooms that are immaculate; professional and accommodating staff; great breakfast buffet with additional made to order items; easy walking distance to everything; quiet during the evening; fair price point. Will stay there again!