I have thrown together a rough itinerary for a trip to Greece and Turkey in September. I think I will be traveling by myself. I am a 26 year old male.
- 17th of September (Saturday). Arriving in Athens early afternoon.
- 18th. Full day touring Athens.
- 19th. Half day Athens. Fly to Santorini in afternoon.
- 20th. Full day relaxing in Santorini.
- 21st. Fly back to Athens around noon. Then fly to Samos.
- 22nd. Ferry to Patmos in the morning. Ferry back to Samos and on to Kusadasi, Turkey in evening. Not sure where to spend the night this evening.
- 23rd. Tour Ephesus. Fly to Istanbul in evening. (Or stay at same place I stay evening of 22nd and head to Istanbul in morning)
- 24th. Full day Istanbul.
- 25th. Full day Istanbul.
- 26th Fly home in morning.
I may take one of the full days in Istanbul away and spend an extra day in Athens at the beginning of the trip.
Will this be too much moving around? Should I skip Patmos? Spend more time in Greece or Turkey?