Please sign in to post.

Island hopping in Greece

My daughter & I will be flying into Athens July 1 and want to see the islands of Santorini, Milos and Hydra in particular. Part of the time we want to sail or be on a boat for about 3-4 days. Suggestions on charters and places to stay?Would love a draft of an itenerary.

Posted by
11176 posts

Is this the sort of thing you want? If so, do a search for 'greek island boat tours'
https://www.yachtgetaways.com/sailing-greece/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq8eJxq334QIVirlkCh3u6wKCEAAYASAAEgIwOvD_BwE

This may be the time a travel agent would be useful, given your request for an 'itinerary'.

If its this July, you may be a little late in making plans, so another reason an agent may be the route to go.

Good luck, and do not forget the sunscreen!

Posted by
2494 posts

Hydra is out of your way. You would have to go back to Athens to get there. I would substitute another Cycladic island for Hydra. We originally were going to visit Hydra but ended up swapping Naxos for Hydra and were really glad we did. It was our favorite place in our two week visit to Greece. Paros is another Cycladic island that people really like.