I'm going to Greece for my honeymoon and need some help for the Santorini portion of our trip. We are going to Milos (3 nights), Santorini (3 nights), Paros (3 nights), Nafplio (3 nights) and Athens (4 nights).
This is my itinerary so far, it seems like this will be a more chill/relaxing part of our trip. My fiancée also wants a Santorini photoshoot, couples massage and other hotel amenities. We are staying in Oia at a cheaper hotel for 1 night, then an expensive one (got for free with points) for 2 nights. They are a 5 min walk from each other.
- Get to hotel and check-in around 12pm
- Explore Fira, Oia, Ammoudi Bay
- Dinner for my birthday in Oia (My fiancee is keeping the place a surprise but it is in Oia)
- Honeymoon photoshoot at 6:15am (should last until 8am)
- Don't know what I could fit here between 8am to 2pm (Looking for suggestions!)
- Sunset cruise, picking us up from hotel at 2:00-2:15pm and we will return 9:00-9:30pm
- Relax in our hotel room hot tub
- Hike from Oia to Fira starting in the early morning to avoid the heat
- Lunch in Fira
- Can maybe add something else here, idk
- Use our hotel amenities (infinity pool, hot tub, couples massage)
- Oia sunset
Does this itinerary look good and are there any changes/suggestions you guys have?