Please sign in to post.

Greece/Turkey

We will be flying in Athens coming off an 8 days river cruise on September 22rd. returning home on October 11th. We would like first to go to Kusadasi / Ephese from Athens, take some tours and then go on to Mykonos, Santorini and any other islands we can squeeze in. Is that possible without having to return to Athens? Any comments will be appreciated as I am overwhelmed right now. I have already been to Mykonos, Delos, Santorini, Paros and Rhodes years ago but my partner hasn't. I will not go back to Delos Paros nor Rhodes. Can anybody suggest a sensible itinerary, new islands for that period of time without feeling pressed and without losing too much time on the ferries. Thank you for your help.

Posted by
3122 posts

If you fly from Athens to the Greek island of Samos you can take an excursion across to see Ephesus, then return to Samos to continue on to Mykonos using the Greek ferry system. www.gtp.gr Once you're ready to move you can take a ferry from Mykonos to Naxos, Santorini or any other island with a connection in Mykonos, before returning to the Greek Mainland (assuming you're flying out of Greece from Athens).