Please sign in to post.

Flights to Naxos Summer 2024

Greetings from Australia,

I'm heading to Naxos from Athens Tuesday 21 May 2024, i've booked accommodation for 5 nights before heading to Paros.

I am interested if anyone knows when Olympic Air releases their flight schedule to Naxos for summer 2024, at the moment only up until end of March 2024.

Ideally I would like midday flight OA16, i know Sky Express has a mid morning and late afternoon available, but not the most suitable for us.

Any knowledge of what dates they were release last year or knowledge around when flights might be available to book for May 2024 would be appreciated.

Thankyou
Chris

Posted by
1375 posts

Generally both Sky Express and Aegean start to release their schedules for next year in November or December. Sometimes they start with seat sales. Sign up on their web sites and you will be informed the moment these flights are announced.
Booking on line is easy.

Posted by
1818 posts

I always wait until February or March before booking my flights on Aegean / Olympic / Sky Express for a trip in May/June,
I monitor the flights that interest me on Google Flights, the prices go up or down almost every week, sometimes with very significant differences.

Another advantage of having an account with Aegean/Olympic and signing up for the newsletter is that you will receive promotional offers valid only for a few days

Posted by
1 posts

JoLui - Thank you about the tip on the newsletter! I'm starting to plan my first trip to Greece for May 2025 trip so that tip will be helpful!