Please sign in to post.

Flight from Athens to Santorini

Flying to Athens early September and flying to Santorini as soon as possible. Arrival time in Athens.....10am. any recommendations on airlines and flights. Thank you

Posted by
3141 posts

Check Aegean Airlines and Sky Express. If you choose Aegean you can save some time by printing out your boarding passes up to 48 hours in advance.

Posted by
57 posts

Thanks.
Checking a 1:30 flight for $104 to $121...Arriving in Athens 10:00am so that's a good time. I had thought they were cheaper but those are the early morning flights...how far in advance to get the best price?

Posted by
1199 posts

I would stick with Aegean/Olympic. They are Greece's best airlines. I've flown with them numerous times and the customer service is excellent and the flights were on time and safe.

I've never flown with Sky Express, another Greek Airlines, so can't comment on them.

However, prices for September are outrageously high that leave after your arrival in Athens. Early morning flights are less expensive but that won't help if you arrive in Athens at 10 a.m., regardless whether you pick Aegean or Sky Express.

I've never flown with Ryan Air which would be far less expensive but I've also heard some negative comments about the company.

Posted by
57 posts

The earliest and cheapest, today is $131 with 1 bag at 1:30pm. Aegean doesn't have a flight until 3:00pm. We lad at 10am 1:30 seems like a good time and the price is fine. I did think it was cheaper but that was only morning flights.

Thanks for the advise..ML