Please sign in to post.

Do I need a Type C or a Type F adapter for Greece

Hi, I see that both of them are used in Greece. What is the best one to buy thanks

Posted by
6934 posts

I always carry some very slim type C adapters, they seem to fit nearly all sockets of the two pin type. Type F, I believe, is now standard in Greece, so you couldn't go too wrong having those, but for the small size and cost of a type C or two, I'd bring them along.

Posted by
87 posts

Electrical outlets in Greece are type F. So, type F and type C adapters (without the ground pin) will work in all outlets

Posted by
3080 posts

Since adapaters only change the plug end configuration make sure your appliances are dual voltage, 110-240v, if you use them. If not, you'll need to include a voltage converter/transformer to protect them.