accommodation in oia (santorini) 1 to 3 Oct 2014

Hi,
My wife and I are visiting santorini and need help with accommodation:

want to stay in oia

caldera view is a MUST

1 - 3 oct

2 people

budget about EUR 150 per night.

right now all of Rick's recommendations are either sold out, need 3 nights min or are over EUR 200.

thanks much in advance for the help.

Posted by
3120 posts

Check Fotinos Houses, Old Oia Houses, Casa Sofia, Villa Kallisti, Olympic Villas, Villa Marina, Pori House, Soul Cavehouse and VIP Suites.

Posted by
16893 posts

Owners are more likely to waive the 3-night minimum if you use the personal touch, or if rooms are still available closer to your travel date. Normally, I would not be at all stressed about finding a room for October in Greece, if you were not set on specific amenities.

My husband and I are going to Greece this September. We are planning on being in Santorini from Sept 11th-14th. What hotels should we look at? We want something romantic for our honeymoon, but also don't want to spend much more than $200 a night. Thanks!

Posted by
3120 posts

Check Old Oia Houses, Filotera Villas, Chelidonia Villas, Theodora Suites, Villa Kallisti, Lena's House, Rimida Villas and Aspa Villas (Cavehouse).

Posted by
7 posts

I am staying at filotera villas. Chelidonia also looked good, but they have a 3 night minimum which should not be an issue for you.