Please sign in to post.

Reichstag reservations

Upon looking up available times to reserve a ticket for the Reichstag dome online I see that nothing is available for the dates I want (second week of September). I checked all other weeks throughout the year and the same thing happened. I highly doubt it would be all booked up the rest of the year. Is this a website issue?

Posted by
13 posts

Just yesterday I made reservations for Mid-July and had tons of time slots available. I would check again.

Posted by
16893 posts

I don't know how early September dates are released, but will guess that you have to wait a couple of weeks.

Posted by
44 posts

I have made reservations for the Cafe (Coffee and cake) for our first day in Berlin 02/08 and for the tour on our last night 06/08/2015, both free and beat the queues. I was lucky with the tour as very few slots available for our week in August, this was 3 weeks ago. Perhaps send an email ?

Good luck

Paul

Posted by
594 posts

Yeah, the problem was my browser and looking too far in advance.

Posted by
122 posts

On Tuesdays only, they offer an English speaking tour. I had no problem booking the tour for the first week in June, 4 weeks prior.
At the visitors' centre, tourists always show up without any reservation. They are sent across the street to a booth to find out about tickets. The line-up there tends to be long and I don't know what the success rate is for obtaining last-minute tickets.

Posted by
594 posts

Good to know as I'll be arriving on a Tuesday in Berlin.