Please sign in to post.

Passion Play 2022 redo

We got our email this morning telling us the booking platform is open from today onward for the rescheduled 2020 Passion Play. If you are booking new tickets go to this website and follow the links. https://www.passionsspiele-oberammergau.de/en/tickets/book-here

If you are like us and already had tickets it appears that we have to call the number we received in the email this morning. We’ll do this later today or tomorrow. If we get this scheduled, it will be our only travel related plan on our calendar for the next two years.

EDIT: In reading the email they sent to us in July when we filled out the form saying we would rebook and mailed that in with our physical 2020 tickets, they responded with a confirmation for our 2022 booking and preference—tickets only. I don’t think we’ll need to call them and I think they may even mail physical tickets to us now that they have opened booking.

Posted by
933 posts

IF you're not following their facebook page, Passion Play Oberammergau, it's very informative and interesting. It was very active with lots of great videos, updates, etc - but it got pretty quiet after COVID -- it's worth following - and I know as time gets closer about a year from now, it'll get very active again. We are booked to see it as part of a 2 week tour through Switzerland in Sept. 2022.

Posted by
304 posts

I rebooked a few months ago. New date of May 27th 2022. I haven't replanned the rest of the trip yet but it is nice to have that date on my future calendar.