Please sign in to post.

Passion Play 2020

My family wants to attend the 2020 Passion Play in Oberammergau. I have read that the best way to attend the play is to be a part of a group. The 2 travel agents I have contacted tell me they can get me tickets only if it is a part of 8-15 day tours. We do not want to do this. We want to tour independently after the play.

Does anyone know of groups that leave our of Munich and are only for the day of the play? We are also open to a 2-3 day tour package but not 8-15 days.

Thanks for any information!!

Posted by
18 posts

My wife and I attended the Passion Play in 2010. We were doing a trip through Germany on our own and did not want to join a large/lengthy tour in order to see the play. Through Trans World Travel, Inc. (http://transworldtravel.com) we were able to get a one-night package in Oberammergau that included tickets for the Passion Play. In 2010 they also offered a two-night option. We were very pleased with our Passion Play experience and the staff at Trans World Travel were top notch. Everything worked with no issues - when we checked in at the hotel our play tickets were waiting for us.